August 8, 2011

Art Gallery

My first "work" was an art gallery for my vectorgraphic drawings. You can check it on

chiharu.net46.net

It is the secound version of my gallery. It has a lot of improvements compared to the first one. It is more modular now. Which is make the coding, developing and maintaning more easier. You can select languages, rate picuters, and like it on Facebook besides placing comments.

The code was written in PHP mostly. I could get rid of the javascript that I used at the previous version to handle user enteraction when forward or backward selected. For the dinamic contents I use SQL databases and queries.

I developed and tested it offline on my PC useing XAMPP. Whitch contain apache and sql server as well as an ftp server. It has great features so I recomand it to everyone.

About hosting. My host is www.000webhost.com its free of course and they don't delete your site if it is look dead.

If you have any question about the gallery dont hasitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment