October 2, 2011

13th Pyweek in numbers

The 13th Pyweek is over. Let's see some numbers about it. There was 32 individual entries and 23 team entries. The first 3 awarded in individual are

  • 1st: Universe Factory 13
  • 2nd: Chimera Chimera
  • 3th: Godspeed You! Mutated Maze

My personal favourite is Mutated Maze, which is a rear pearl I think.
In team:

  • 1st: Errors in frot of keayboards
  • 2nd: mamba
  • 3th: Perceptibly Sideways


My personal favourite in this category is mamba! It is really cool. :) You can find the rating list here.

Now speak a bit about my first time ever Pyweek enty. Flaming Wolf - Mutation was ranked as the 22nd best  game. Hm quite low, but my game isn't too complex so I'm happy not being the last one. The game avarages are, on a 5 scale:

  • Fun: 2.6
  • Production: 2.7
  • Innovation: 2.2

What is more, the game got 2 awards. These are the:

  • Number 1 Finisher 
  • Magic School Bus Award for ship inside a person

Wow I never tought I could got any award.

My goal for the next Pyweek, which will take place on the next spring, is to make a game that will get better ratings. See you on the next Pyweek.

No comments:

Post a Comment